What is this app?
SEO Optimizer improves your store's SEO, making it more likely that potential customers will find your store pages through Google and other search engines. Here are the core features of the app.
Don't want to spend hours toiling away at your website's SEO? Then AutoPilot is for you!
SEO Optimizer's AutoPilot feature dramatically reduces your SEO workload:
- It applies automatic SEO settings across your products and pages so that nothing is missing from your site's SEO.
- It monitors your store for new or changed products, and applies automatic SEO settings to them.
- It gives you the power to customize the automatic SEO settings across your products and pages all at once.
AutoPilot is easy to overlook because it just works right out of the box, but if you take just a few minutes to learn about AutoPilot and how to customize it, you could save yourself hours of SEO work.
When in doubt, leave all AutoPilot switches turned ON. AutoPilot only affects your site's SEO code, so it will not overwrite your visible product titles and product descriptions.
Wondering what improvements the app has actually made? Check the Reports section of the app.
SEO Health Score
Your SEO health is an overall rating of your site's SEO. It updates once per day, so don't worry if you don't see an immediate improvement in your health score after making SEO improvements in the app.
SEO Audits are detailed analyses of each of your site's pages. Audits point out issues that need your attention, and they allow you to fine-tune your SEO settings.
- Google Snippets options
- Broken link checking and redirecting
- Image compression for faster page loading
- URL optimization
- Sitemap generation